Baby Weighing Scale
- Approx Price: Rs 5,500 / Number
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
555mm(L) X 385mm(W) X 240mm(H) with bowl
AC 230V + 10%, -20%, 50 Hz, +-2%
Rechargeable 6V, 4AH
Mode Of Operation
Baby Weighing Scale:-
- We are providing best quality product of Baby Weighing Scale.
- Baby Weighing Scale: NBY Series (Baby Weighing)
- Ideal for maternity hospitals.
- Feather touch membrane keyboard with audible indication.
- Indication for A.C. On, Nett / Gross Weight, Zero, Battery, Battery low
- Display intensity adjustable for longer battery backup.
- Retains the last weight in memory.
- 'HOLD' function for locking the display of weight.
- Baby bowl made up of ABS (Supplied with scale).
- Baby Weighing Scale: CGMS
It gives the result of a child comprising of all three growth charts published by world health organization (WHO), namely UNDERWEIGHT, STUNNING and WASTING. It gives the CATEGORY of Underweight, Stunning and Wasting as well as shows the amount of Underweight and stunting of a child.
It can store the data of 500 children.
HOST USB port can be provided by which the data of children can be copied on a Pen Drive and the same can be transferred to computer so that authentic malnutritions status can be provided at desired level of administration in a short time frame.
- Computer software, "MAA" (Malnutrition Assessment and analysis) by which one can analyse the various data about growth Monitoring in tabular and graphical form. One can view information of an individual child as well as anganwadi, place, project, block, district and state, individually or collectively.
- It can be equipped with rechargeable battery backup by which the system can be operated for minimum 8hrs on battery.
- It is equipped with very sturdy and large size of ABS bowl which can accommodate children ageing from 0 to 72 months. (as per weight & measures rules)
- 25-key feather touch membrane keyboard with audiable indication.
- 18 digit easy to read bright red LED display
- Equipped with Real Time Clock, provides Date of each weighment.
- User friendly local language keyboard, keeping in view utilisation by Anganwadi workers.
- Portable and sturdy design
- SMF battery charging circuit.
- 'MAA' (Malnutrition Assessment & Analysis) software