We have designed and developed Portable Weigh Pad using high strength aluminum alloy and high density plastic/rubber compound under the guidance of our expert personnel. These weigh pads are used to maximize ambulance-vehicle handling performance, driving stability and to keep compliance with road overloading regulations. This Portable Weigh Pad is a kind of easy to use axle-weighing solution, introduced to customers.We have kept our price range minimal and delivery is made in a hassle-free manner. Our customers can purchase these products at the most appropriate industrial rates.
Portable Weigh Pad
- Rated capacity: up to 20 ton per pad @ 20 lb graduations
- Material: High strength aluminum alloy
- Static Accuracy: 0.25% full scale or better
- Dynamic Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale with leveling track (See Weigh in Motion)
- Dynamic Accuracy: +/- 3% of full scale without leveling track
- Overload Capacity: 200% full scale
- Input/Output Resistance: 560 ohms +/- 50 ohms
- Output: 0.6 to 1.0 mV/V
- Excitation: 5 to 24 VDC
- Stability: 0.5% full scale/year
- Ground level Requirement: <5mm within 0-4m
- Weight: 52 lbs including ramps, 42 lbs without ramps
- Operating Temperature range: -10 to +55 deg C
- Optional Leveling Track Specifications:
- Width: 24"
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Fit Style: Interlock Puzzle
- Section Weight: 20lbs
- Material: High density plastic/rubber compound
- Temperature Range: -40 deg C to +55 deg C